We’ve merged with Southern Idaho Economic Development Organization (SIEDO)! To stay updated on rural economic development activities in our region, visit southernidaho.org/reds or follow along on SIEDO’s social media!
Southern Idaho Rural Development was formed in 2010 to help rural communities with business expansion, relocations, and new business development. SIEDO’s Rural Economic Development Services (REDS) will now undertake these duties.
Have a question or need to get in touch? Contact Connie Stopher at email@example.com.
Please Review our “Comment and Public Disclosure Policies”
The purpose of this site is to serve as a mechanism for communication between Southern Idaho Rural Development, the Cities and Counties we serve, and members of the public. Submission of comments by memebers of the public constitutes participation in a limited public forum. Post and/or comments on this site containing any of the following are not allowed:
- Comments not topically related to the particular post being commented on;
- Comments in support of or in opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Profane language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- SIRD reserves the right to review/remove submissions or solicitations of commerce. Part of our mission is to highlight local business, events and services in the communities we serve, but not to directly sell products or services via our online media sites.
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems; or
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
This site contains posts which include hyperlinks to other webpages. Southern Idaho Rural Development guarantees neither the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness nor security of any hyperlink, website, or content linked thereto.